EMEA returns procedure
Before requesting a Returns Authorization please read the following:
- Goods may not be returned to the Company for repair or replacement under warranty, for repair or rejection, or for any other reason, without the Company’s consent and the issuance of a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- No Goods may be returned to the Company for rejection beyond 30 days after invoice date.
- All Goods returned with the Company’s consent must be prepaid, insured, and properly packed and the RA number must be referenced on all correspondence and must be visible on the exterior of the packing carton or box of the Goods being returned.
- The Purchaser may not return Goods supplied which are not standard catalogue items. See Special Order in published Terms and Conditions.
- The Company reserves the right to make a minimum additional charge of 25 percent of the net invoice value or £25, whichever is greater, on all those Goods properly supplied which have been returned to the Company, to cover the cost of checking, refurbishing as required and restocking or re-delivering the returned Goods.
If a Vicon product is not working correctly please check the operating manual and/or contact customer support for assistance +44 (0)1489 566330.
Click here to fill out our online Returns Request Form. Our support team will then send you your Returns Authorization (RA) number.