Architect and Engineer (A&E) partner
Vicon makes it easy for architects, engineers and consultants who design and specify IP surveillance systems.
Our A&E program provides user-friendly specifications, as well as helpful design tools and documentation to make designing your project easier and more efficient. As a member of Vicon’s A&E Program, you can benefit from:
• A dedicated A&E Support Services webpage, which provides access at any time to all Vicon A&E resources such as CAD drawings, BIM files, A&E specifications and bandwidth calculator.
• Vicon’s partnership with BIMobject (formerly AutoDesk Seek), which allows you to download CAD drawings, RTF files and printable product specs for all your projects. In addition, REVIT models combine scaled 3D renderings with embedded attributes and specifications that allow you to integrate security systems into the overall building infrastructure.
• Link to ARCAT Spec Wizard, CAD library, BIM library and Specifications, which help you to quickly and efficiently specify security products into all of your designs.
• A comprehensive USB filled with all the latest access to A&E tools and documentation.
• A dedicated A&E Support Team that provides you with learning opportunities, exclusive news and information.
Contact the A&E team
Interested in joining the Vicon A&E Program? Contact our dedicated A&E team to sign up, schedule a lunch-and-learn, receive a copy of A&E tools on a USB or request design help on a project.
Bill Wilke – Domestic Manager, A&E Services
+1 (630) 493-1927
Jalil Neghza – International Manager, A&E Services
A&E Support Services
Ready to start designing a new system? Find tools and documents for all your project designs on the A&E Support Services webpage.
Autodesk® Seek’s BIM Content has moved to the BIMobject Cloud
Autodesk® Seek’s BIM content, now accessible on the BIMobject Cloud, enables professionals in the Architecture & Engineering (A&E) industry, as well as interior design professionals, to quickly discover, preview, and download branded building information modeling (BIM) files, models, drawings, and product specifications into their commercial projects. As a building product manufacturer, your brand(s) will experience greater visibility, and an increase in web traffic and downloads of your BIM objects, for digital marketing purposes.