Field Services and Project Engineering
Advanced projects with elaborate system requirements often demand special attention ensuring proper configuration and minimal downtime.
Vicon currently offers on-site support via certified system engineers to facilitate this process. Having a dedicated and fully-trained engineer on site will help you streamline the installation process and ensure successful and timely deployment.
Engineers can also be requested for new system implementation, system health assessments, technical consulting or onsite troubleshooting.
New System Implementation
- Assistance during the installation phase of a new project
- Ensures that the system is installed correctly the first time
- Tests for system and network reliability
- Verification that installation meets or exceeds Vicon specifications
- Basic ViconNet training for dealers and end users
- Completion of Site Commissioning checklist
System Health Assessments
- Benchmarking service designed to ensure high level of system performance
- Review recording scheme and camera settings
- Verify database continuity
- Confirm proper installation of all current ViconNet software and camera firmware
- Perform network bandwidth tests
- Assistance with system design, expansion and planning
- Network configuration recommendations
- Specification review and recommendations
- Customized solutions for unique installation requirements
- Support solution to assist integrators who encounter issues at an install site that are beyond the scope of phone support
- System and network troubleshooting
- Priority access to high level engineering staff