The ONVIF-certified VN-901T H.264 encoder is a single-channel digital video server that converts one analog camera input into streamed IP video data. This embedded device easily integrates into the ViconNet video management software (VMS), as well as other VMS systems supporting ONVIF. It offers full support of NTSC/EIA and PAL/CCIR video cameras.
Easy to install and configure
The VN-901T is easily configured using a simple to use discovery tool, which quickly discovers the unit on the network and enables quick assignment of an IP address. In addition, the server supports full PTZ control, alarm reporting, picture quality configuration and external sensors, as well as privacy masking and motion detection.
• Ideal solution for creating hybrid analog/IP systems using analog cameras with IP VMS
• Single analog camera video input; one looping video output
• Scalable – use several units for multiple cameras
• H.264 high-profile, MPEG-4 and M-JPEG compression
• Supports dual streaming
• Auto-sensing NTSC/PAL
• Maximum video system transmission rate up to 30 fps (25 fps PAL) at all resolutions
• Two alarm inputs, one relay control output, one PTZ port, and one-line level microphone inputs
• Privacy masking and motion detection
• Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or 12 VDC/24 VAC
• ONVIF interface provides interoperability with open platform solutions
The VN-901T can be mounted on a desktop using the rubber feet provided or mounted on a vertical surface using the that bracket is supplied for wall mounting.
Important Cookie Information – This message will only appear once.