The ViconNet Workstation is a high-capacity network video recorder designed as a remote workstation for operators. While the workstation does not have recording capability, it is a dedicated machine preinstalled with the ViconNet Workstation Client enabling operators to find and view video data, as well as create and export video evidence. The workstation is configured without internal storage drives, but is compatible with external SAN-RAID using an iSCSI network connection.
• Configured with the ViconNet Workstation Client
• Scalable from one to hundreds of recorders
• Support for high-definition video and megapixel cameras
• Support for third-party network cameras
• Record up to 95 cameras* on a single NVR
• Windows operating system for enhanced security and reliability
• M-JPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 compression
• High-capacity internal storage
• Multi-language application
• Advanced video authentication
• Integration with third-party management software using software development kit
• External RAID 5 SAN capability
Network control keypad
Used to control ViconNet VMS, including Virtual Matrix Display Controller (VMDC).
Important Cookie Information – This message will only appear once.