The Kollector Force digital video recorder (DVR) combines a robust video management and storage solution that enables you to simultaneously capture, view and store high-quality, high resolution voice, video and data for a comprehensive security solution. The Kollector Force helps security organizations reduce system ownership costs, streamline operations and deliver more effective security. The Kollector Force has the power to bridge the transition from analog to IP camera installations. It can record 16 analog cameras and encode the analog inputs for use by the video management software (VMS). An additional eight IP channels can also be recorded, and managed by the system, all with real-time frame rate at four CIF resolution.
Built for reliability, usability, and low cost of ownership
Proven in daily operation in thousands of customer installations worldwide, the Force features an embedded operating system designed for enhanced security and superior reliability. The ViconNet VMS that powers the Kollector Force, provides an open platform that allows integration with IP cameras, including megapixel cameras, encoders and IP edge devices from numerous industry-leading manufacturers.
Powerful video management software
ViconNet VMS provides outstanding functionality and an intuitive interface for administrators, security managers and system operators anywhere on the network. Multi-site users, in particular, benefit from the efficiency of enterprise management options.
A Kollector Force SAN model is available that has external iSCSI RAID device connection capability to extend total recording time well beyond the limits of the internal storage. The system is designed to scale to thousands of cameras with additional Kollector Force models or any of the ViconNet VMS products. Add storage or additional capability as it’s needed when it’s needed.
• Configured with ViconNet VMS
• Scalable from one to hundreds of recorders
• Support for high-definition video and megapixel cameras
• Real-time hybrid recording of up to 16 analog cameras and up to 8 additional IP cameras
• Support for third-party network cameras
• Embedded Windows® operating system for enhanced security and reliability
• M-JPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 compression
• High-capacity internal storage
• Removable hard drive option for ease of maintenance
• Multi-language application
• Advanced video authentication
• Integration with third-party management software using software development kit (SDK)
All models are 16-channel, hybrid DVRs preloaded with ViconNet 8 VMS with an internal DVD drive and 16-channel audio.
Used to control ViconNet VMS, including Virtual Matrix Display Controller (VMDC) over an IP network or serial connection.
Important Cookie Information – This message will only appear once.