The Valerus mobile apps make it easy to access the software from your smartphone or tablet on the go from anywhere.
The Vicon Valerus™ VMS can be easily accessed using a mobile device, including smart phones and tablets. Vicon has developed a unique application that can be installed on a mobile device that offers superior video quality and performance. This mobile application was developed for use with both the Apple® iOS, supporting iPhones® and iPads®, and the Android™ O.S., supporting a variety of mobile phones and tablets.
The mobile device solution uses the same Valerus Web Server that is used for its web viewers; it has been enhanced with the flexibility to support multiple devices, including the additional processing required for mobile devices. The Valerus Mobile App is available free-of-charge at the Apple App Store and Google® Play.
• Designed to run on iPad, iPhone and Android™ smartphones and tablets
• Allows to securely connect to Valerus systems using HTTPS
• View live or recorded video from any device on the system
• View concurrent multiple video streams: up to four on smartphones and up to nine on tablets
• Full PTZ control, including presets
• Quick and simple playback access
• Uses existing user privileges
• Pinch-to-zoom on live and recorded video
•Remembers last state when minimized
• Arrange video tiles on-the-fly
The Mobile Application can be accessed in two ways. When using a local wireless network, or if the network offers WiFi service, simply enter the IP address of the Application Server. When it is necessary to use the Internet, the Internet Gateway must be defined in the System Configuration portion of the Valerus application. Refer to the Internet Access Guide or Valerus User Guide for details.
Sample Valerus View on iPad
Important Cookie Information – This message will only appear once.