The H264-ENCDR ViconNet encoder is a four-channel digital video server that converts analog camera inputs into streamed IP video data. This embedded device is specifically designed to integrate into the ViconNet video management system. The tight integration into ViconNet provides advanced features, such as museum search, analytics, dynamic load balancing and automatic detection in the ViconNet VMS. It offers full support of NTSC/EIA and PAL/CCIR video cameras.
Easy to install and configure
The H264-ENCDR is easily configured using Vicon’s exclusive VNSetup utility, which quickly finds the unit on the network and enables quick assignment of an IP address. In addition, the server supports full PTZ control, alarm reporting, picture quality configuration, external sensors, macros, and alarm configuration.
• Ideal solution for creating hybrid analog/IP systems using analog cameras with IP Video Management Systems
• Up to 4 analog camera video inputs
• Scalable – Use several units for multiple cameras
• Supports dual streaming
• Auto-sensing NTSC/PAL
• Maximum video system transmission rate up to 120 fps (100 fps PAL) at 4 CIF or D1 resolution, 720 x 480 pixels (720 x 576 PAL)
• 4 alarm inputs, 4 relay control outputs and 4-line level microphone inputs
• 24 VAC input power or Power over Ethernet (PoE)
There are several mounting options for the H264-ENCDR including desk, shelf or rack mounting. The unit may be mounted on a desktop using the rubber feet provided. Using the optional mounting kits, it can be rack or wall mounted.
Important Cookie Information – This message will only appear once.