The ViconNet Workstation is a high-capacity network video recorder designed as a remote workstation for operators. While the workstation does not have recording capability, it is a dedicated machine preinstalled with the ViconNet Workstation Client enabling operators to find and view video data, as well as create and export video evidence. The workstation is configured without internal storage drives, but is compatible with external SAN-RAID using an iSCSI network connection.
* The desktop and 1U rack-mount versions support up to a certain drive size. Larger drive capacity is available, but may require a larger tower or 2U chassis. Contact your Vicon sales representative.
• Configured with the ViconNet Workstation Client
• Scalable from one to hundreds of recorders
• Support for high-definition video and megapixel cameras
• Support for third-party network cameras
• Record up to 95 cameras* on a single NVR
• Windows operating system for enhanced security and reliability
• M-JPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 compression
• High-capacity internal storage
• Multi-language application
• Advanced video authentication
• Integration with third-party management software using software development kit
• External RAID 5 SAN capability
* Depending on resolution, quality and fps settings.
|Model number||Model||Mounting type||HDD sizes (TB)||Internal DVD||Recording capability|
|VWS-PCV8-A||Workstation preconfigured with ViconNet Workstation Client||Desktop||No database drives||No||No recording capability|
|VWS-PCV8-A-RK||Workstation preconfigured with ViconNet Workstation Client||Rack-mount||No database drives||No||No recording capability|
- ViconNet Workstation Client
- ViconNet video management software
- ViconNet NVRs and DVRs