For Tablets and Smart Phones
Access to your entire ViconNet system has never been easier. Our free app for Apple and Android mobile devices lets you view live video from any camera on your network, pull up recorded video and even control PTZ cameras!
- View multiple concurrent video streams; 4 on phone devices; 9 on tablets
- Use common touch, drag and pinch-to-zoom motions to control the interface
- A touch-control on-screen jog wheel provides control of PTZ cameras
- Quick and simple playback access
- Arrange video tiles on-the-fly
- Easily switch back and forth between apps; Vicon Mobile remember its last state when minimized
- Uses existing ViconNet user account privileges
To watch a demo video, click here.
Click here for a current list of tested devices. Additional devices may be compatible, even if they do not appear on this list.
Vicon Mobile is supported by a ViconNet web/mobile server, which transcodes and streams video to mobile users. Several factors, including FPS and video source resolution, will affect server requirements. We have created a calculator tool, available for download, to estimate your needs, but be sure to also speak with your Vicon Sales Representative who can help evaluate your system and confirm that the calculator tool has provided an accurate assessment. You may also find our 4-page Web/Mobile Server Design Guide to be helpful.
Touch and drag cameras from expandable left menu to display within tiles
Configure screen to display from one to nine video streams
Expand the video to fill the entire screen. Pinch and zoom to see more detail.
Download Free App
Vicon Mobile is availbe for free download from these sites.