Vicon Professional Services
At Vicon, we realize that selecting a security system marks the beginning of a long-term relationship. You’ve chosen a system in which to place your trust for years to come and, while installation may not be complete for some time, your financial and emotional investment begins at the time you make that commitment to purchase.
That is why it is so important for you to feel confident in your choice from day one — long before your system is operational. And Vicon is determined to make that happen, offering a range of professional services that ensure your entire experience is trouble-free.
Benefits of Vicon Professional Services include:
- Less time required to implement new solutions
- Simplified deployment with reduced associated costs
- Streamlined communication through a single point of contact
- Enhanced level of service and ease of access to available resources
View a complete brochure on Vicon Professional Sevices for a detailed description of all our services.
What our customers say about these benefits!
- Vicon Professional Services allows us to be more competitive in the bidding arena due to the savings associated with the reduction of labor in the field. Having the cameras and the NVRs programmed at Vicon not only saves us a great deal of time in the field but allows us to use the overall labor for the project more efficiently. I would highly recommend this service to all integrators.
- We just completed an installation of about 125 cameras spread across four schools. Vicon Professional Services made the process incredibly easy, eliminating so many of the typical on-site hassles. I’ll never do another job without it.
Case Study: Shelbyville Central Schools
When Indiana’s Shelbyville Central School District recently upgraded its video surveillance system to a ViconNet IP solution, it turned to Red Hawk Fire & Security of Indianapolis for assistance…
Learn more about this Case Study
Professional Services offerings
Factory pre-configuration of your ViconNet system makes installation a plug-and-play experience.
Learn more about our Pre-configuration Services Submit your pre-configuration requirements, so we can help you deliver a complete solution.
Learn more about our Pre-configuration Requirements
Field Services and Project Engineering
Vicon Certified Field Engineers assist in advanced system configuration, commissioning and troubleshooting.
Learn more about our Field Services
Vicon Classroom and Certified Dealer Training
Customized on-site training classes tailored to your needs. Vicon hosts frequent, comprehensive certification training courses.
Learn more about our Vicon Training