Video distribution amplifier V-DA-8-16
Vicon’s V-DA-8-16 video distribution amplifier (DA) provides a maximum of 16 outputs with a variety of configurations. Each input channel is equally distributed to the output channels. All configurations are set via a bank of internal jumpers. The distribution amplifier boasts a wide 20 MHz bandwidth suitable for all high-resolution video applications. It is housed in a rugged aluminum housing and is equipped with a low voltage power supply. It is suitable for indoor use only.
The V-DA-8-16 video distribution amplifier meets requirements for a CE device (EN-50081-1, EN 55011 class B, EN 50082-2, EN 61000-4-2, -3, -4, -6, EN 50204, EN 60950 and EN 60065.
• Available configurations: four input/eight output; eight input/16 output; two input/four output; four input/eight output; one input/16 output; one input/8 output
• Jumper configurations from one input/two output modules to one input/16 output
• Wide bandwidth supports high-resolution video
• Desktop or standard 19” rack mounting
• Attractive and rugged aluminum case